Media Production Essentials
- Remote Studio Assistance - The EdPlus New Media team is offering remote consulting, support, and virtual studio recording appointments in response to COVID-19. If you would like assistance in creating course video materials at home please contact us. We can help you produce quality videos via phone or live Zoom consulting in order to help you set up your camera, microphone, screen recorder, and more. Additionally, we can work with you to edit and finish your videos.
- Creating Videos for Your Course: The Basics (Video)
- Recording From Home Toolkit
- Creating Presentations Best Practices
- Approaches for Course Introductions (Guide)
- Approaches for Instructor Introductions (Guide)
- Recording Weekly Overviews (Guide)
- Recording Weekly Recaps (Guide)
- Screencast-O-Matic Tutorial (Video)
- Local Recording with Zoom
Sharing Your Media
- Wistia - ASU Online’s video server where audio and video can be uploaded to be placed in courses.
- MediaAmp - Video server where you can upload audio/videos to be placed in courses. It is available in the ASU Canvas system and is also fully supported by the ASU Experience Center.